1. Blackhawks: The Blackhawks have won seven consecutive games and that's been without Patrick Sharp.
2. Ducks: The loss of Corey Perry is a concern moving forward, though the Ducks have been banking wins of late to give themselves breathing room in the Pacific.
3. Red Wings: The Wings have been playing well despite a recent shootout loss to the Leafs.
4. Penguins: Patric Hornqvist returned to practice as they look to improve upon their huge goal differential advantage in the Metropolitan Division.
5. Blues: Kevin Shattenkirk is proving himself with strong play offensively.
6. Lightning: Tampa Bay has seemed to have trouble with teams like the Sabres and Jackets despite having the most points in the Eastern Conference.
7. Islanders: Despite recent losses, the Islanders have built a solid foundation moving forward.
8. Canucks: With their marathon road trip over, the club plans to take advantage of the home-ice.
9. Predators: Nashville continues to be one of the NHL's best home teams; will this success continue is the question as we move closer to the halfway point of the season.
10. Flames: Calgary is expecting Joe Colborne back in the lineup soon as they've been a .500 club of late.
14. Maple Leafs
25. Blue Jackets